Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Birdrain, do you think he came to fight your male for the women? I've heard of several peacocks showing up uninvited at various farms and staying on. I guess they frequently escape their runs and broaden their horizons.

Had a wild peacock visit my peafowl I have.

He's very handsome, so are your birds.
Do you live in an area where wild peacocks would be common, or do you think he was someone's pet once? Or maybe even a free ranging bird?

Same here in NJ, we got about 5 inches. Goats were NOT happy at all, even though we shoveled out a space in their pen. Today got 44, so thats at least good for the snow melting! Btw, love that pic of your horse! Very cool!
Thanks! That stallion of mine is quite the character. He cracks me up, all the time.
big_smile.png

Here are a few pics of the flocks today. Everyone was out from the coop with the above freezing weather (finally).

Cute little birds! What are they? Quail?

He's very handsome, so are your birds.
Do you live in an area where wild peacocks would be common, or do you think he was someone's pet once? Or maybe even a free ranging bird?

Thanks! That stallion of mine is quite the character. He cracks me up, all the time.
big_smile.png

Cute little birds! What are they? Quail?

Birdrain, do you think he came to fight your male for the women? I've heard of several peacocks showing up uninvited at various farms and staying on. I guess they frequently escape their runs and broaden their horizons.

Funny thing is, he used to be mine, he got out of the coop 3 years ago and came back. I'm the only person in my area with peafowl. Wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to get the female.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, he used to be mine, he got out of the coop 3 years ago and came back. I'm the only person in my area with peafowl. Wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to get the female.
Maybe he wants to come back home?
lol.png
I would imagine he was after the female though. lol

Back
Top Bottom