Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

One of our new kittens

All I have access to right now :)

Diva I have the answer to your hunger problem... Well its what I look for at least. ICE CREAM!!!!!!! I LOVE a big bowl of any kind of ice cream.

Yep... And we had to live it recently, too. One not-yet-sexable chick became a favorite of DH and got the moniker of "Pat." Well, soon I was making jokes about Pat Pot Pie, but we couldn't ever....Pat became quite the cuddler. Luckily Pat turned into a stellar olive egger and has become the coop ambassador of good-willed chickenliness.

Most of our chickens have names, except for the Welsummers that we got as an afterthought and refer to as Thing 1 and Thing 2 as we cannot tell them apart. When I raised meat birds it was convenient that they were all the same color and just a mass of birds.... far less personal that way.

Oooooo...... You make it sound SO tempting! And then they escape as teenagers, do a walkabout in the designated chicken room, and suddenly aren't such a keen idea as you're dealing with 25 chicks-worth of fuzz and dust and chickie poop that's everywhere.
Yeah i understand ive ended up keeping quite a few that were meant to go! if im keeping them i name them! Haha my brother named his two fish that!

Back
Top Bottom