Farmer wants a wife

*OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!! UNBELIEVEABLE DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!! AND I **KNEW** HE WAS HOT FOR HER, BUT. . . . . . . :eek:
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

I never would have guessed a double back to the city! I did not like KJ so I was ok with that. As far as the two that are left..........I have to pull for Brooke. Christa seems like to much of a b**** for me to see with Matt.

Was I shocked!!! I never would have dreamed he would keep Christa!
I figured it would be between Brooke and Amanda. I was surprised at the double elimination too.
But I guess it wouldn't be as interesting with Brooke and Amanda left together. They would get along too well.
The claws will be out between Christa and Brooke. Did y'all see Christa's face when her friend answered the question from the family tonight? I thought for sure Matt saw that, guess not!

Jean

I did see Brooke's face and I felt sorry for her. I think she truly cares for Matt (as much as she can considering it a tv show) while I think Crista just wants to win. I am not sure she would care if she was competing for Matt or a pair of shoes, she just wants to win, IMO.

I am not sure though I do think Matt is attracted to her, I hope she does something really stupid next week to show her true colors.

On another note, Amanda was the lady that she always is when she was eliminated, but KJ was a different story. I am not even sure she knew what she was saying.

* KJ was a lot more upset at being eliminated, I think. She may not have been the girl for Matt, but I think she liked him and absolutely LOVES the country life. Going home really seemed to rattle her. She may make some big changes in her life given the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom