Farmer wants a wife

* I gotta say that if the show where based on transitioning from city life to farm life alone-- Kenisha is my choice hands down. BUT, her interaction with Matt has a more 'sibling' quality than marriage mindedness about it. I'd pick Brooke if she were a year or two more mature.

I thought Brooke had it in the bag - he always seemed most attracted to her. But last night's kiss in the boat was all her, he didn't lean in at all.

Way past time for Ashley to go, and she was a good sport.

I guess it's going to be a Brooke-Amanda final 2.

Quote:
I thought Kenisha or Ashley should go they are very poor sports. Now we know who he picked. I agree Brooke and Amanda will be in the final 2.

I watched it for the first time last night. What's up with the chick that eat the pig ear? And the one that didn't want to eat the pig because it had a face. HELLOOOOO any meat she eats had a face once. Some people worry me they're so clueless.

* Hey--If we're talking "attraction", I think MATT is more 'attracted' to Christa!!! LOL!! I mean, they never seem to be more than arm's length apart, and he's ALWAYS LOOKING over the others at her. BUT, that ain't a strictly marriage-minded look, I don't THINK!!!! ~:eek:
wink.png

Last edited:
I totally agree! Well, yeh, I forgot about Miss Ashley's little drunkeness so no, she isn't really a fav of mine. I still think Amanda is 'sitting pretty' though I do like Brooke though. But, I agree with vickig - I have a hard time visualizing ANY of them as a farmers wife though. That's a lot of work. Hard work. Can these girls really do that? Can they handle that?

I agree...I don't know that any of them would actually be happy adopting farm life as a lifestyle. I think for most of them it is more of a trial run to see if they could handle farm life rather than finding a husband-whether or not they realize it!
tongue.png

I agree okiemommy
smile.png

I think I'm sticking with Brooke and Amanda as my choices. Though, it did occur to me last night that I think the main thing with Christa, and she even said it herself, is that she wants the 'man.' I think she mainly wants Matt for Matt. Not for a husband, not a life with him, or anything. It's all about the competition for her and that's it. That's why she's so vicious to Brooke.

I do think that Brooke and him have chemistry. Especially if you look at the fact that he's already calling her B and Miss B. I don't recall him having nicknames for the other girls really yet though I could be wrong.

And I couldn't help but notice last night that when he and Brooke kissed, he couldn't stop kissing her. He kissed her a bunch, then kissed her goodnight and the body language was a whole lot different then the rest of the girls. He wanted be with her longer, it wasn't about the whole 'hooking up' aspect he has with Christa, but actually seemed like he wanted spend more time with her.

I also think that Brooke is really there for him, unlike how the rest of the girls seem. Brooke enjoys the town, she's clicking with them and I don't see it as the 'earning points' that the girls in the house see it. I really see someone that is enjoying being with Matt and that place they are in. She also seems more interested in Matt, versus it being all a competition, and winning, like the other girls. Plus, the girls think that she can't be taken seriously and I see an innocence and purity in her now that Lisa is out of the picture. I think she'll show who she is more now. As much as I like Amanda as well, she seems more - what would be a good word? - proper? I guess you could say? Can't explain it, just seems more like she's not letting her hair down, but her and Matt are still good as well.

Last edited:
* High five, kisat. That's about my take, too. I felt pretty sorry for Ashley, though. All that way up a cow, and she as much as knew for sure she was outta there. SAD!!! and kinda mean, too, cuz she didn't even get to feel a baby cow!!:aww

You too huh?
smile.png

Oh I know. It sucks the way they are having the girls leave the show. I mean come on, making a girl stick her hand up a cow to check whether it's pregnant or not, just to see if she's going home? And without getting to feel the baby when she already knew it would be her? I would hate to be in those girls' shoes when they are eliminated. They should find a better way of tellnig the girls they aren't the one that will be staying. But, then again, this is reality tv and it's all about the drama and ratings, not about the feelings of the people involved.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom