Faverolles Thread

@FVRM Thanks FVRM. I have 6 of his chicks that I suspect are Roos in South Louisiana if anyone is interested. I haven't had much luck finding other breeders in my area. I started a Facebook group called faverolles fanciers.

You know the club already has a FB page, right? Or, is it just for local Faverolles people? It can get confusing when there's too pages out there.

@FVRM The only group I found is based in Europe and has very few members. No one ever seems to reply to any questions I have. I just found the one you mentioned. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Backwards feathering?

Good Morning!

Sorry to butt in, but I was looking to add some Faverolles to my small backyard flock and thought the best place to start looking would be here!
I know it's a little late in the season, but does anyone have chicks or started pullets available?

Thanks!

That would help huh? Lol

I'm about 30 minutes northeast of Dallas, TX.
Hi, am sure there are others but you can use the BYC searchbar above and look for barngodess - Victoria, Tx and pasofinofarm - near Houston, Tx. They are often busy but both have wonderful birds,

You can also look for the Texas forum and ask if anyone has Faverolles too.
eliz

Last edited:
Hi, am sure there are others but you can use the BYC searchbar above and look for barngodess - Victoria, Tx and pasofinofarm - near Houston, Tx. They are often busy but both have wonderful birds,

You can also look for the Texas forum and ask if anyone has Faverolles too.
eliz
Thank you so much!!!

I'm pretty active on the Texas thread, but I don't think anyone (who's active at least) owns any, much less breeds them
hmm.png

I'll look into those right now, I appreciate it
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom