Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Rupert is very handsome he is going to make an awesome breeder bird! Look at the beard and so early on to.

Thanks! He's awesome! And he's only 7 weeks old!
love.gif

Quote:
Rupert is very handsome he is going to make an awesome breeder bird! Look at the beard and so early on to.

Indeed very nice! I only have 2 pasofino babies left because I only hatched out one pullet!
he.gif

Here they are, the pullet has some black in her beard and chest...I HAD to keep the white cockeral-check out the beard on him! I should name him Santa!

29818_pair.jpg

Quote:

Indeed very nice! I only have 2 pasofino babies left because I only hatched out one pullet!
he.gif

Here they are, the pullet has some black in her beard and chest...I HAD to keep the white cockeral-check out the beard on him! I should name him Santa!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/29818_pair.jpg

What a handsome boy!

Quote:
he.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/29818_pair.jpg

What a handsome boy!

Beautiful Favs, just as beautiful as mine!

Howdy all, I'm new to the Faverolles, started raising them a few months back I will probably always have them from now on. A few days ago I went to a nearby farm to buy some chicks of other breeds and stumbled upon some of the nicest faverolles I've seen yet. The owner is a bycer named barngodess she sold me some nice barnvelder chicks (she wouldn't part with the blue faverolles) she has done an amazing job with all of her birds I will definately be back for more.

Quote:
Those BBS are stunning! I am working on Lavenders and I can't wait for my project to look even close to where hers are.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom