Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Yes, I have some that are quite large, and some that are small. Then there's the bunch in the middle.

I have a couple of roos with a lot of white, including Red Roo. I do know the one with the most white came from the F1 pen. I'm going to guess it's the same one the red boy came from too. He's small compared to the rest.

Cool we can look at all the parents when we are there. That should be interesting to see the difference.

Henry

I don't think I can make it up there on Friday!
sad.png
I am going to be in a parade on Saturday and need to work on my dog accepting his costume Friday (I accidentally discovered he will do ANYTHING for shrimp! Silly fool was practically doing back-flips for shrimp tails last night), and I also have a couple of dog training clients in the morning. What time are you expected to be at Dicks?

Quote:
Ya sorry I know its an akward day! I think 1pm or 12:30 is when I will be there. Ha ha what type of dog and what type of costume? I have two horrible trained basset hounds who probably badly need your assistance.
lol.png

Quote:
The bantam red salmons I got from Laura are pretty! There will be more. She's getting a lot of them this year.

Quote:
Ya sorry I know its an akward day! I think 1pm or 12:30 is when I will be there. Ha ha what type of dog and what type of costume? I have two horrible trained basset hounds who probably badly need your assistance.
lol.png

My guy is a Doberman, he's a red and just 18 months old... he is not usually very motivated by treats so the shrimp was a surprise. My husband and I had some shrimp cocktail w/ dinner as a treat and Dargo was besides himself trying to figure out how to earn the tails. At first I thought he would spit the shell out, but he wolfed it down as if it was candy
lol.png
I will be using shrimp to condition him to his costume; He will be wearing a tiny, sparkly red/white/blue uncle Sam hat and a HUGE matching bow tie. He is generally very good about wearing stuff- but this will be the first time he is in a parade AND the first time he is asked to wear a hat. He will also have a white costume/saddle blanket trimmed with sparkly red/white/blue pom-poms, and will have some sparkly 2" stars that will stickup in an arch on his back. We will be biking together in the parade, we do it all of time, just not in a costume
lol.png

Hey, according to this USDA website, eggs imported from England/Great Britain DO NOT need to be quarantined!!!
ep.gif
I wonder how hard/expensive it would be to import enough eggs to make it worthwhile?

I got a black faverolle over the weekend. It is still only a fluffy little chick. Is the black color in faverolles kind of uncommon?

Back
Top Bottom