Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Ha ha the memory fails again oh well ha ha

Are you in the site?

No I went on but it looked like you were editing something and now I am headed to class.

Henry

hi all, got some time today to check in with everything Faverolles. I will try to get some pics of my birds posted later today... I got a 3 month old roo that I think is to die for, but would love to get everyones opinion on him, and the rest. The hatchery fav babies are about a month old now, I seriously doubt I will keep any of them however as they are all loaded with faults. If I do get lucky and have a few pullets that have no beard or toe issues I might keep them if they aren't too far off the mark in color.... but with my other birds from Dick looking so good I might not.
more later
Sandi

Quote:
Agreed! I love that last pic, looks like she's singing!
love.gif

Quote:
I'll be selling one of my extra boys from Dick to a local lady here that's doing that very thing. She has several hatchery quality girls, and knew she should look for a good quality male, so in a few weeks, she'll be making the trip across the state to come get one of my boys.

I haven't responded to your question about the ear lobes, as my birds aren't old enough (you said 8 months or older, right?)...
hmm.png
Wish I could help!

Quote:
My new crew is here too. I'll see if I can get pics of them, and some of Dick's babies.

Whoot can't wait to see them.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom