Faverolles Thread

Quote:
He turned out very nice. That is my old gang

He looks really nice to me! Good job yeah Cindy got the rest of the blues and black David got from you maybe she will post pictures today.

Quote:
He turned out very nice. That is my old gang

He looks really nice to me! Good job yeah Cindy got the rest of the blues and black David got from you maybe she will post pictures today.

Is he getting out of the Favs?

Quote:

No he sold his buffs and blues and blacks kept the rest he realized he had to many colors.

Henry

Quote:

No he sold his buffs and blues and blacks kept the rest he realized he had to many colors.

Henry

i think he might have too many birds in general. I don't know how he does it.

He wants to concentrate on the whites and salmons I believe.

Leisha, is the older blue pair originally from Dick? I got one older blue pair, black hen, splash pullet, blue cockerel and young blue pullet I think. I didn't get a chance to take any pics this evening. I can tomorrow when the kids are at school.

Quote:

Henry

i think he might have too many birds in general. I don't know how he does it.

Yep he sold out of some rock colors so I think he was downsizing in general.

Quote:
I will get some tomorrow. He has some long spurs on him so he's definitely an older boy. Maybe 3-4 years old?

Back
Top Bottom