Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Yeah, rub it in Peter.
tongue.gif

Quote:
I recognize a few of those bantam salmon hens in there the one in front of the male in the third picture came form me right? and that darker one came from me but I got her from Leisha.

Yes they came from you. Can't wait to start breeding, might be awhile though.
Dick

Quote:
Ha, go ahead, rub it in. We got another foot, got to go out and shovel, very soon.
Dick

We weren't supposed to get much (only 3-5") but another foot managed to materialize here too.

Quote:
Ha, go ahead, rub it in. We got another foot, got to go out and shovel, very soon.
Dick

We weren't supposed to get much (only 3-5") but another foot managed to materialize here too.

This is ridiculous, I just finished shoveling. Now I have to get ready for work. I'll be beat tonight.
Dick

Quote:

This is ridiculous, I just finished shoveling. Now I have to get ready for work. I'll be beat tonight.
Dick

Thank God for 4 wheel drive! I was facing having to shovel a forty foot long, 2 foot deep driveway, and then just drove right over it!

Check out these toes!!!

15879_lffavtoes.jpg

They're all like this! Can't wait to see what these babies look like all grow'd up! LOL (This is one of the babies that hatched on Saturday)

Quote:
This was the first storm this year I didn't have to shovel myself, which was nice.

Here's one of the pens. I know there are roos in there somewhere.

13729_picture_02.jpg

13729_012711_82.jpg

13729_012711.jpg

Just like I know there's a garden here somewhere, but the fence is buried.

13729_012711_52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom