Faverolles Thread

Quote:
To get an idea on the size difference between bantam and LF, here are some pics.

young LF pullet with bantams

13729_112210_15.jpg

silkies, tiny bantam pullet and some LF birds

13729_010811_20.jpg

Thanks sweety, I will see if my hubby will let me buy tonight or if I am gonna have to wait till next paycheck. I will let you know because, I know you want them too.
wink.png

Quote:

Awww...Michelle, you're so sweet!
wink.png
You know, shelleyb1969 has bantam blue wheaten Ameraucanas too! PM her and see if you can combine an order of bantam Favs and bantam Ameraucanas!!! I just saw today in her sig line that she has them!
ya.gif

Hey Jeanine,

My hubby said I would have to wait till next paycheck before I could get any. So I am not gonna be able to bid on tonights auction. I wanted to let you know because, I know you want them too. Good luck. I hope you get them.
smile.png

Michelle

Quote:
Awww...Michelle, you're so sweet!
wink.png
You know, shelleyb1969 has bantam blue wheaten Ameraucanas too! PM her and see if you can combine an order of bantam Favs and bantam Ameraucanas!!! I just saw today in her sig line that she has them!
ya.gif

Quote:
There is someone with bantam hatching eggs in the auction area.

My roos tend to be on the larger side too. This is a working farm and while we love pretty chickens we eat the not so pretty ones.... so prefer something substantial with those dumplings
smile.png

Aww dandy... how sweet! Wish I could put them in the shrinker for you
smile.png

Fav folks are just the best!

Thanks sweety, all is good though. I will find my chickies and when I do, I will be so happy it will be hard to stand myself. LOL!! Good luck, on your auctions today. I hope it goes well and you get lots of bids.
wink.png

Michelle

Quote:

Aww dandy... how sweet! Wish I could put them in the shrinker for you
smile.png

Fav folks are just the best!

Back
Top Bottom