Faverolles Thread

Pics
Quote:
Thanks
big_smile.png

Thanks for posting the pictures! They sure are beautiful! Can't wait to get some next year.

-Cindy

That light colored roo, I would not use him for breeding. Use that bluebeard roo for breeding.

They are just beautiful!!!!!!!! Now hatching eggs will be perfect LOL!

Quote:
Ya he is going to a pet home I think the color is just to weird. I will send you a package don't worry ha ha
lol.png

I am amazed by how easy these birds have been to handle. I lock the roosters up every night so they don't wake up the neighborhood with their crowing early in the AM. So tonight was my first night locking the faverolle rooster in (yes I forgot last night). He was very sweet and actually didn't mind being picked to much. These birds are also alright with me touching them as long as I don't move to quickly.

Henry

Well the boys are really going for it this morning. I feel like im on a real farm now
lol.png
They just go back and forth between a squeeky bantam crow (faverolle boy) and the deep Ameraucana crow. It pretty funny hopefully they shut it up soon.

Henry

Quote:
Thanks the little rooster is noisy noisy noisy ha ha he is in a turf battle with the Ameraucana and crowing is their weapon of choice
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom