Faverolles Thread

beautiful rosettes! wish i could get my birds to produce and a cochin moma to go broody when i need her too so i can get more favs for showing! how much does it usually cost to have one of those rosettes made?

Chickie'sMoma :

beautiful rosettes! wish i could get my birds to produce and a cochin moma to go broody when i need her too so i can get more favs for showing! how much does it usually cost to have one of those rosettes made?

You probably don't want to know! lol It was spendy this time, since they had to do set up (even though it was just wording, and no picture!). And the company my awards place uses charges a minimum, so you pay for 25 rosettes, even if you don't get that many...​

wow, i think if they had a minimum of 25 i would be stocking up with extras for the next few years!
tongue.png
i think that is what our local fair does. a friend and her family work the agriculture/horticulture areas and the awards office is filled to the brim with leftover ribbons and rosettes after the fair!

Chickie'sMoma :

wow, i think if they had a minimum of 25 i would be stocking up with extras for the next few years!
tongue.png
i think that is what our local fair does. a friend and her family work the agriculture/horticulture areas and the awards office is filled to the brim with leftover ribbons and rosettes after the fair!

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but they have the name of the show on them too, and the next time I do them they will be for the Western National, so they'll be extra special!!!
big_smile.png

Chickie'sMoma :

It's too bad you're not closer to me! I have the broodiest cochin that I'm going to be selling at my show on the 22 in Sussex, NJ. She's been broody six times this year!! I don't hatch, so I don't need this, and she gets all the other girls thinking broody is the way to go - next thing I know there are like five of them fighting over the nest boxes. She's in a cage right now 'cause she did it again last week. Know anyone near North Jersey that could pick her up for you?​

OK I'm just going to put this out there..... I already have someone thinking on it but if I don't hear back soon I will offer them to whoever wants them. I have a whole flock of bantam BBS faverolles I'd like to sell. I love them put just don't have room to grow out my true passions Buff orps, LF salmons and bantam salmons. I'm also being gifted a large amount of day old LF salmon faverolles chicks (pattersons line) at the end of the month. I NEED THE ROOM!!

What I have (I think): black cock bird, 3 black hens, 1 blue hen, 1 splash hen, 4 black cockerels, 3 blue cockerels, 4 black pullets and 3 blue pullets

I'm willing to let this crew go very reasonable to someone that is really willing to work on them. They are super sweet!
Cock bird and hens this spring
57451_img_0959.jpg

57451_img_0958.jpg

57451_img_0954.jpg

Quote:
They are gorgeous!!! Where are you located?

I just wanted to thank everyone for thinking of me with my lost Laverne. She still hasn't been found or accounted for and I would really like to get some more fav girls once I get settled into my new home. Shirley needs a new fav friend and Lennie needs a new girl!

Back
Top Bottom