Faverolles Thread

she has the millie fleur chevrons that might just work! hopefully crossing her with a black male won't loose the pattern too much! i think crossing her with a mottled male would work better. from the calculator it looks like your best option would be to use a mottled boy if you have one! the offspring should be mottled but loose the salmon coloring unless you cross them back to your pretty girl again!

Chickie'sMoma :

she has the millie fleur chevrons that might just work! hopefully crossing her with a black male won't loose the pattern too much! i think crossing her with a mottled male would work better. from the calculator it looks like your best option would be to use a mottled boy if you have one! the offspring should be mottled but loose the salmon coloring unless you cross them back to your pretty girl again!

Don't have a mottled male. Was hoping to get one by crossing the black with her...​

Quote:
Cant wait to see pictures!

Will try to get some up on Monday.

BTW...LOVE YOUR LITTLE COOP!

Oh thank you - just expanded the run on it - so it needs some painting - i got it free from a friend who bought it - never used it and didnt want it- he said you come get it and its yours!

And yes Good luck to everyone going to shows this weekend and i for one will love to see the pics of your big wins!

yippiechickie.gif
GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom