Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thanks Mary! Everyone arrived safely even though it took twice as long to get here but I think I prepared enough as a just in case for them which I am so glad I did!
You would have been very proud of Lenny the other day. I posted about him here. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=584943
I
have to get the barn set up better for them but so far they seem happy with their new home. I did get pictures but have to find the camer cord to be able to download them. Once I do that, I will post some of the chickeys in their new home.

Quote:
Thanks Mary! Everyone arrived safely even though it took twice as long to get here but I think I prepared enough as a just in case for them which I am so glad I did!
You would have been very proud of Lenny the other day. I posted about him here. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=584943
I
have to get the barn set up better for them but so far they seem happy with their new home. I did get pictures but have to find the camer cord to be able to download them. Once I do that, I will post some of the chickeys in their new home.

AW! What a good boy! His dad is the same way - so sweet!

Well YOU ALL are soooo right! Yesterday I picked up my two girls from Leisha and they are just beautiful! I can see why you guys love this breed. What cuties! And fuuuuuny!
And because I love C&W music, their names are 'Brooks and Dunn. I know, I know...but I like the names.

I have Brooks & Dunn in a temporary pen in our garage with sand on the bottom. They are quite fascinated with it and chatting (singing
gig.gif
) away in their excited over this new substance.

Leisha is a sweetheart and you can tell she loves her birds. Beautiful~clean~healthy~happy!

Will get some pics up tomorow.

My son and I ended up with 4 birds on champion row, but none of them were the Favs. Tamsen Polley won Champion Continental with a salmon pullet though!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
FOUR?!
ep.gif
That's amazing!! Congratulations!

Thanks. They were all Ameraucanas. I had Ch. AOSB and Res Ch AOCCL and he had Ch. and Res Ch. AOCCL in the youth show. We had us a great weekend!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom