Faverolles Thread

How likely is it a 7 month old cockerel with ticking in his hackle and saddle feathers will mature with cleaner feathering? It's time to weed out a few of the boys.

Quote:
How bad is the ticking? Got a pic?

I'll see if I can get one. It's so dark and gloomy I'm not sure how the picture will come out.

Quote:
How bad is the ticking? Got a pic?

I'll see if I can get one. It's so dark and gloomy I'm not sure how the picture will come out.

Ugh - I hear ya...we had a thick fog that never did burn off here yesterday, and it's not much better today...yuck.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
My dog is SOOOO glad he ended up here. He was born near San Franscisco. He was supposed to go to someone in San Diego, but that person decided to wait on a puppy from the next litter. At least here it gets cold! He can't take any sort of heat at all. Sub freezing is preferable, sub zero even better.

Quote:
My dog is SOOOO glad he ended up here. He was born near San Franscisco. He was supposed to go to someone in San Diego, but that person decided to wait on a puppy from the next litter. At least here it gets cold! He can't take any sort of heat at all. Sub freezing is preferable, sub zero even better.

My chow was the same - the deeper the snow, the better! I'd be out there literally dragging her in the house at midnight through two feet of snow. But, get above 75, and you'd have to start watching her for heat stroke. Luckily, we have a stone floor in the foyer, and she would lay on the cold stone for hours.

Quote:
That is amazing new Ron has some awesome birds! They should be a great start to a breeding program. Post pictures when you get them.

Henry

I know this is a year old. Do any of you guys have any contact info for Ron Patterson? I would like to try and purchase LF Salmon hatching eggs from him this coming season.

Quote:
That is amazing new Ron has some awesome birds! They should be a great start to a breeding program. Post pictures when you get them.

Henry

I know this is a year old. Do any of you guys have any contact info for Ron Patterson? I would like to try and purchase LF Salmon hatching eggs from him this coming season.

I'll PM it to you....

Back
Top Bottom