Faverolles Thread

Do you have LF blues that are your line yet?

I would love some blues down the line. Just a few, to help spread them out
wink.png

I have a question. I am new to chickens and chicken breeding. I got 4 LF Salmon Favorelle pullets and on rooster Ina straight run from cackle hatchery. Is it alright to breed them to each other? Would that be some sort if weird in breeding project? The rooster is very nice looking but the pullets are no where near show quality. If anyone can give me any info, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

I have a question. I am new to chickens and chicken breeding. I got 4 LF Salmon Favorelle pullets and on rooster Ina straight run from cackle hatchery. Is it alright to breed them to each other? Would that be some sort if weird in breeding project? The rooster is very nice looking but the pullets are no where near show quality. If anyone can give me any info, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
I started with Cackle Faverolles 4 years ago some were nice some we're not it isn't going to hurt to breed what you have and always add more to your flock from other faverolle breeders to bring in new lines I was there once and have been working really hard to get the Beautiful birds I have today, Be prepared it may take awhile to get really nice Faverolles but with the help from all of us Faverolle Fanciers I think I may say we are all here to help ya out every step of the way
~Fancy Favie~

This is Angelique isn't she turning out quite Lovely
Yikes......... I did a head count today and I have 66 standard Salmon Faverolles total.... I think I may need to downsize a bit LOL I'm letting all of my Faverolle Folk Know first I will definitely be having some available for purchase real soon so pass on the word to your friends... and NO Angelique is not one that will be available hahaha

[COLOR=FFA07A]Yikes......... I did a head count today and I have 66 standard Salmon Faverolles total.... I think I may need to downsize a bit LOL I'm letting all of my Faverolle Folk Know first I will definitely be having some available for purchase real soon so pass on the word to your friends... and NO Angelique is not one that will be available hahaha[/COLOR]
I want to live closer to you do I can buy some!!!

Back
Top Bottom