Faverolles Thread

Well, like I said, I'm not breeding or showing so I really don't mind if they're not up to par with the breed standard. I bought them because they are sweet and pretty and they'll make a nice contribution to my egg basket when they start laying. :)

I was so busy with the show I forgot to post pictures but here they are:

Here are some pictures from the show, my pullet got reserve breed out of 18 faverolles and my cockerel got 1 out of 6 cockerels.

Taking feedback on my roo...is he ok for breeding? Not going to be anything more than small homestead flock and 4h.

Here is my white fav hen now at 18 weeks. She did get the leakage in her chest and a bit on the wings.she is still so beautiful though and I wish I had more like her!

there's a guy selling a flock of Salmon Favs here and he says they are pure. However he has one solid white bird. I know there are white Favs but, is that normal? Is his flock tainted or is that an anomaly? Anyone with input on their experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
there's a guy selling a flock of Salmon Favs here and he says they are pure. However he has one solid white bird. I know there are white Favs but, is that normal? Is his flock tainted or is that an anomaly? Anyone with input on their experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure it's ok to see the white recessive gene show up. Where are you, or where is this guy, I need more whites!

Back
Top Bottom