Faverolles Thread

I want to help my dad out he is not computer savvy and does not know how to use one. Luckily I can he has some hatchery quality salmon Faverolles. I remember a few years back seeing a large fowl Faverolles rooster on the show floor and he was huge. I want to get my dad a show quality rooster. If I could get one for him it would mean a lot to him cause like I said he is old time and does not use technology and his windows of looking for fowl are limited. Any age would work and I could meet someone to pick it up if it is not too far. Also I am attending the Unifour poultry show in Salisbury NC March 1 if someone has one and wants to meet there I would be more then happy too.

I want to help my dad out he is not computer savvy and does not know how to use one. Luckily I can he has some hatchery quality salmon Faverolles. I remember a few years back seeing a large fowl Faverolles rooster on the show floor and he was huge. I want to get my dad a show quality rooster. If I could get one for him it would mean a lot to him cause like I said he is old time and does not use technology and his windows of looking for fowl are limited. Any age would work and I could meet someone to pick it up if it is not too far. Also I am attending the Unifour poultry show in Salisbury NC March 1 if someone has one and wants to meet there I would be more then happy too.
HI, maybe looking on the membership roster of the Faverolle Fancier Club you may find someone close to the show or state that You could contact?….there are allot of very large Faverolle Roosters but that is not necessarily an attribute for show quality. The SOP has a size and weight variant, Shape, coloration, comb, feet, tailset requirements……its the total package….Best of Luck

Ron Patterson in Indiana has the best LF males I've seen. I'll see if I can get his contact info. he's on here sometimes, but I don't know his BYC name.

Back
Top Bottom