Faverolles Thread

Thanks Keesmom. Is there any input you can give on their overall quality at this point? I will go to the APA website & see if I can get a copy. Thanks!

if You are going to the Modesto Show and know that there will be Faverolles there, You could wait and bring good 4 wall shots of them for the Faverolles folks to give more thoughts. Are there breeders anywhere within a few hours of You that You could contact to visit to see what they have for comparison? (BYC California thread?)
I often keep dual roosters so even after you find a few girls You may be fine after an initial adjustment.

I have an Ancona pen that has 4 Roosters and 9 hens, Bantam Favs group with 4 Roosters and 6 hens, and a mixed color pen with 3 Roosters and 8 hens…….all get along. when not breeding i pen in multi mixed groups…...

Last edited:
I got my first faverolles eggs today!!!! My first eggs ever in fact. I'm through the roof excited!
smile.png

Yay, congrats!!! Did you get egg*s* as in more than one???

if You are going to the Modesto Show and know that there will be Faverolles there, You could wait and bring good 4 wall shots of them for the Faverolles folks to give more thoughts. Are there breeders anywhere within a few hours of You that You could contact to visit to see what they have for comparison? (BYC California thread?)  
    I often keep dual roosters so even after you find a few girls You may be fine after an initial adjustment.

I have an Ancona pen that has 4 Roosters and 9 hens, Bantam Favs group with 4 Roosters and 6 hens, and a mixed color pen with 3 Roosters and 8 hens…….all get along. when not breeding i pen in multi mixed groups…...

Back
Top Bottom