5 and 4 blrw bantams

woot.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hope for girls

Quote:
woot.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hope for girls

Out of the last 6 fav chicks I've hatched, only one has been a boy!! So I'm sending lots of pullet vibes your way!!!

Quote:
Thanks hope for girls

Out of the last 6 fav chicks I've hatched, only one has been a boy!! So I'm sending lots of pullet vibes your way!!!

Thanks hope it works

Quote:
Wow the flock looks amazing! I am so glad to be getting eggs from you. Hope I get a great hatch hopefully they will get here tommorow.

Henry

Quote:
Mine lay well not like RIRs but they lay through the winter better than most my hens laid large eggs. I can't wait to hopefully get this new flock of LF all I have now is bantam faverolles. They are aesome birds I would defenty order some if I were you.

Henry

Look at those goreous beards!!! Except for the blue salmon roo which I do see some evidence of wattles....either he is shedding it or its already there. If he shows wattles, I would not use him because it is a fault.

Quote:
He is non-dominant and often gets his beard plucked by the dominant roo and the hens when they are housed together... he does seem to have a very small remnant of wattle on that side only but I have never seen one of his offspring with any signs of it and he is so gentle I can pick him up and pet him and he likes it... that is a quality I consider worth a fault that is not being passed on... someone else might cull him... and eventually I will keep one of his sons and send him to chicken heaven but not today
smile.png

I guess our minds are in different places... I was looking at the photos thinking "which one of those pigs (in the background) has such a skinny butt... I need to process that one!

M

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom