Faverolles Thread

Finally got pictures here is the little splash..

babyturkeyssplashfav009.jpg

babyturkeyssplashfav008.jpg

Well, I am having problems hatching eggs. All the storms coming through here keep knocking out the power. On my last hatch, the power went out 4 times. I set another batch of 520 eggs today, of which 124 are Faverolles. I am hoping for a good hatch of these. I am also hoping to get some pictures on here tomorrow of some of my birds. For those of you having raccoon problems, I recommend getting a live trap. They work wonders.

David

Rock N' Faverolles :

Well, I am having problems hatching eggs. All the storms coming through here keep knocking out the power. On my last hatch, the power went out 4 times. I set another batch of 520 eggs today, of which 124 are Faverolles. I am hoping for a good hatch of these. I am also hoping to get some pictures on here tomorrow of some of my birds. For those of you having raccoon problems, I recommend getting a live trap. They work wonders.

David

Can't wait to see some pictures!

I'm supposed to have my first Coronation Sussex X black faverolle cross chicks hatch this weekend. I will be setting another batch in the morning.​

Rock N' Faverolles :

David

That's what works with me to! I once caught 5 racoons in one large live trap! I baited it with leftover fish and a small peice of choclate. Sorry to hear about the power going out for you hope this hatch goes well! I have been very lucky so far when it comes to the power in my house and incubators. I can't wait to see some pictures.​

David take some photos of the blue bantams you got from Leisha if you get a chance. They are the parents of my splashes and Cindy's blues.

Henry

I've forgotten, did you get any of Leisha's blacks David? At some point I need another pullet/hen for my blue pair. Unless Dick has one when Henry and I raid his place next week.

Back
Top Bottom