Faverolles Thread

I have one blue and one splash chick out already! That means both the blue and black boys were doing the deed.

Henry

Quote:
I agree Roger looks good so far Roxy should have a cleaner breast and a cleaner beard. Oh my gosh I can't believe how big they are! I am hatching some bantam BBS babies and every time I hatch I forget how tiny newly hatched chicks are.

Henry

Quote:
I will be bringing some of them, including the weird colored one. I posted a new pic of him from today.

Have you hatched any of the red salmons out of your bantams this year?

No, I don't get them. The red salmon comes from the buff line I had years ago. My buddy Eddie had them.
Dick

Quote:
Are these chicks from my birds?

Yes these are from the first 5 eggs I set from them. Another 13 due the 11th and 4 more on the 15th I am starting to pack up to head up to MA. We want to leave at 6:30.

Quote:
Are these chicks from my birds?

Yes these are from the first 5 eggs I set from them. Another 13 due the 11th and 4 more on the 15th I am starting to pack up to head up to MA. We want to leave at 6:30.

Have fun. Be careful. Let me know how it goes with Dick. How many hatched of the 5

Last edited:
Quote:

Have fun. Be careful. Let me know how it goes with Dick. How many hatched of the 5

I set them at night so they still have a full day to go still just two out but I think some eggs have pipped the problem is the chicks in the bator were running everywhere and moving the eggs. Hopefully I get at least one or two more I will get a report from my Mom and let you know.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom