Faverolles Thread

Quote:
He looks like a good pullet breeder to me he is very light in the wingbows. Looks like he might be molting. Nice crow to
big_smile.png

Henry

Here are a couple of pictures of "Bobby" Sarah's buddy. Sarah hatched him about 5 years ago from the very first the trio she bought, he has been her showmanship and 4-H demo bird since he was 6 months old, Bobby is this year is with his own girls and Sarah is working with a few of her younger ones for her showmanship birds this year. It wouldn't be natural to see Sarah at a show without a Fav. for showmanship. She's very excited about all the new colors she has been hearing about.

bobbybody001.jpg

poultryshows019SmallWebview.jpg

shows042SmallWebview.jpg

MVC-005F3SmallWebview.jpg

publicspeaking012-1.jpg

Quote:
Bobby is very handsome wish I got a chance to do showmanship my first show was 2 weeks before my 18th birthday. I will send you some BBS eggs eventually maybe get my parents to ship you some this fall if you want. They will be all blue and black from my Black cock over a black hen and three splash pullets. Oh you can just get some chicks from Cindy and Dick she is so close to you! But the offer still stands anyhow.

Henry

Quote:
Bobby is very handsome wish I got a chance to do showmanship my first show was 2 weeks before my 18th birthday. I will send you some BBS eggs eventually maybe get my parents to ship you some this fall if you want. They will be all blue and black from my Black cock over a black hen and three splash pullets. Oh you can just get some chicks from Cindy and Dick she is so close to you! But the offer still stands anyhow.

Henry

Laura and Sarah are the ones with the red salmons I picked up, and it sounds like they have more too!

Quote:

Henry

Laura and Sarah are the ones with the red salmons I picked up, and it sounds like they have more too!

Thats great! Are you guys close in Maine? We have actually decided that we are going to stay here tomorrow night because of the traffic and leave at 4am Saturday! So I am not really on a time limit anymore I know you probably want to head back home before the traffic really settles in do you have to drive on 84? Are you headed to Dicks at 12? I am about 35-45 minuets away depending on traffic all on nice backroads though
big_smile.png
. I really want to have one of those jackets that I saw on the old fav fanciers site. I am actually thinking about designing a T-shirt or sweatshirt anyone interested? It would be pretty much the same design because I love that one
smile.png

Henry

Quote:

Henry

That is too bad you didn't get to do the Junior stuff. Sarah has learned soooo much, just turned 14 so a few more years to get her stock ready for the big league.. We actually have a blue salmon male, a splash male and a pullet from Cindy. Would love some other colors
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Henry

Yup, noticed two more tonight in the younger ones while we were feeding.

Quote:
I plan on getting there 12-12:30. By the time I do all the usual morning stuff, walk the dog, load up the birds and get there it will be at least noon. I don't have to take 84 at all. I'm in NE MA, about 20 min from the NH border. I'll be taking 495 to 290 to 146. 495 gets really busy since it's the main way to NH, ME and the beaches. 290 can be crazy anytime.

Back
Top Bottom