Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Check out page 315 David posted pictures of the buff bantam trio that he got from Leisha they are beautiful I also love buff birds wish I had some now I like BBS better though
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yup, noticed two more tonight in the younger ones while we were feeding.

Geez, you're inundated with them this year.

I will say they are pretty.

Quote:
I plan on getting there 12-12:30. By the time I do all the usual morning stuff, walk the dog, load up the birds and get there it will be at least noon. I don't have to take 84 at all. I'm in NE MA, about 20 min from the NH border. I'll be taking 495 to 290 to 146. 495 gets really busy since it's the main way to NH, ME and the beaches. 290 can be crazy anytime.

Ok great to know I will plan on getting there around 12:30. It shouldn't be to crazy for me to get there. The best thing is moving birds around in the car while people are watching. Outside the pizza restaurant tonight I had a salmon hen under one arm and the blue hen under the other and I was yelling at the lavender cockerels because they were trying to get out. I have one dog crate and then show boxes so I wanted everyone to get an opportunity to eat in the dog crate which involved moving all of them from one crate to another and deciding which groups "get along"
lol.png
I must have looked so crazy.

Henry

Quote:

I liked them they look very pretty can't wait to see them in person tomorrow!

I think Dick had one remaining buff hen (she managed to hide when he was rounding them up to go to Leisha's) that was in with some blacks. Maybe tomorrow I can find out if he had any buffs hatch out.

Quote:

Yeah, last year she hatched maybe 4, for the whole hatching season. I think she is going to keep one of these younger ones to grow out just to see what they will look like.

Quote:
I think he told me he had a nice buff cockerel growing out from the black cock over buff hen breeding but I might be wrong. We will find out tomorrow
big_smile.png

Henry

Back
Top Bottom