Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thanks for the verification and hopefully we will get a response from him and he can share his insights with us. Thank you Dick!

Would you guys QUIT posting pictures, I am just literally drooling!!!!!!!
droolin.gif
love.gif
lol.png

Time to get more Faverolles.
Dick

Isn't it ALWAYS time to get more Faverolles??!? LOL

Quote:
Hope your not talking about Leisha
lol.png
contact Leisha and she will set you up with membership and also a meet you could probably even get it in the newest newsletter if you hurry. Leisha isn't rude or stand-offish at all that I have experienced. Maybe your friend talked to someone else or she was having a bad day. Here User Name on the site is Comer'spoultry and her email is [email protected].

Henry

Our show is in September and we would really like to have a meet, we already have APA, ABA, Wyandotte, Waterfowl Breeders, Plymouth Rock, Call Breeders, Hamburg, Modern Game, Cochin, Brahma, Old English Game, Silkie, Rosecomb, Belgian d'Uccle, Booted Bantam, Brown Leghorn and others pending. We are one of the largest shows in New York and it would be nice to include Faverolles, since they are my primary breeding stock.

I appologize if I offended anyone. I was just venting my frustration.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
contact Leisha and she will set you up with membership and also a meet you could probably even get it in the newest newsletter if you hurry. Leisha isn't rude or stand-offish at all that I have experienced. Maybe your friend talked to someone else or she was having a bad day. Here User Name on the site is Comer'spoultry and her email is [email protected].

Henry

I just recently joined the Faverolles club. Leisha was awesome, responded super fast to my email and got me everything I needed for my son and I to join!
smile.png
Amy

Quote:
lol.png

Henry

Our show is in September and we would really like to have a meet, we already have APA, ABA, Wyandotte, Waterfowl Breeders, Plymouth Rock, Call Breeders, Hamburg, Modern Game, Cochin, Brahma, Old English Game, Silkie, Rosecomb, Belgian d'Uccle, Booted Bantam, Brown Leghorn and others pending. We are one of the largest shows in New York and it would be nice to include Faverolles, since they are my primary breeding stock.

wink.png

I'm sure no offense was taken. Leisha is awesome though, and she is super helpful. She's had an awful lot on her plate since taking over the club, and you know how things can be misconstrued over email...
wink.png
That sounds like a HUGE show!
thumbsup.gif
I'm hoping we can get a west coast show for 2012-ish...
pop.gif
fl.gif

You should post some pics of your favs on here!!

Quote:

wink.png

I'm sure no offense was taken. Leisha is awesome though, and she is super helpful. She's had an awful lot on her plate since taking over the club, and you know how things can be misconstrued over email...
wink.png
thumbsup.gif
pop.gif
fl.gif

You can click on the link to our website there are a few pictures on there, they are from last year. Have not had time to update it. But it gives you an idea.

Quote:
wink.png
thumbsup.gif
pop.gif
fl.gif

You can click on the link to our website there are a few pictures on there, they are from last year. Have not had time to update it. But it gives you an idea.

You do have some very nice faverolles espeacially the pullets.

Last edited:
Remember the pics of the 5 favs I hatched? Here's one for reference...
50716_023.jpg

Now they look like this...all pullets!
50716_5favs.jpg

Someone came to check out all the breeds/chicks I have and fell in love with the favs. So I'll be selling a couple. These have black tips on the head feathers and aren't show quality, but the buyer doesn't care....just wants beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom