Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Congrats hope it goes well. I still can't believe a grandmother! My mom has to be older then you and she still has kids at home. Crazy how things work that way. Give us an update when you get the chance.

Talon Ryder came into this world at 8:40 p.m. 6lb 1 oz 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing great. Grandma got to be in the room. Check out his birthday 8-9-10 cool

Congratulations!

Quote:
Congrats hope it goes well. I still can't believe a grandmother! My mom has to be older then you and she still has kids at home. Crazy how things work that way. Give us an update when you get the chance.

Talon Ryder came into this world at 8:40 p.m. 6lb 1 oz 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing great. Grandma got to be in the room. Check out his birthday 8-9-10 cool

A big congrats! and an awesome bday
smile.png

Quote:

Sorry, here is pic with Grandma

Yeah!! Congrats Granny Leisha!! heehee. Or is it mamaw or meemaw? Maybe that's just a southern thing? Yep august is definitely a good b-day month Keesmom. I know it too! August 6th.

Quote:

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!
ya.gif

Quote:

Congrats! That should be an easy birthday to remember. I barely remember my own sometimes.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom