Faverolles Thread

Sign me up for one of those patches! I'd like to get one from you in Nov. at the OH Nat.
smile.png

Here are my new kids that I picked up from Leisha last weekend at the national. The pics aren't the best but ya know..... The inside coop right now doesn't have the best light so this is a whole lot of flash so they may look a little darker than they actually are. Also the coop stays nice until late afternoon then gets pretty warm so they are kind of hot in these pics. I'm working on that!

This is the youngest pullet - She's about 4 months old, and my daughter has claimed her as hers. She named her Dixie.
57451_bsflights02.jpg

This is the other light pullet, shes about 6 months old and is named Lavender
57451_bsflights01.jpg

These are the darker girls. The older on the left is about 2 years old and is named Ruby. The one on the right is about 6 months and is Coral.
57451_bsfdarks01.jpg

Ruby
57451_bsfdarks03.jpg

Lavendar
57451_bsfdarks02.jpg

The light roo about 1 year old, with the dark girls for right now. Still undecided on name BObby Jack?? Joe Lee???
57451_bsflightroo05.jpg

I know this pic is outta focus, but his expression was too funny!!
57451_bsflightroo.jpg

Nice wide chest
57451_bsflightroo2.jpg

57451_bsflightroo04.jpg

Young cockerel about 5 months. I'm thinking Odie?? heehee
57451_bsfdarkroo01.jpg

57451_bsfdarkroo02.jpg

I AM IN LOVE!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
buffbeauty wrote:
Here are my new kids that I picked up from Leisha last weekend at the national. The pics aren't the best but ya know..... The inside coop right now doesn't have the best light so this is a whole lot of flash so they may look a little darker than they actually are. Also the coop stays nice until late afternoon then gets pretty warm so they are kind of hot in these pics. I'm working on that!

Those are some pretty birds! They sure look like they ham it up for the camera too!

Back
Top Bottom