Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Aggression from little mr.

You know it could be because it is getting to be spring and mating season. I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get rid of them, but it is your decision

Do you still have them?

Quote:
Hey there! If my eggs don't hatch this weekend and you still have those for sale, I would be interested in a pair for Nick to show at fair.

Sally

How is the hatching going?

Hey!!

Well, I have 4 pips!!!! The first 1 pipped yesterday about 4 and has not made any progress at all, so I am very worried that something is wrong with it. Have had 3 pip today already! my first 1 from this morning is starting to make more progress. Keeping my fingers crossed. Only 7 eggs in there. I would be happy with say 3 or 4 chicks.

Thanks for checking
smile.png

Quote:
How is the hatching going?

Hey!!

Well, I have 4 pips!!!! The first 1 pipped yesterday about 4 and has not made any progress at all, so I am very worried that something is wrong with it. Have had 3 pip today already! my first 1 from this morning is starting to make more progress. Keeping my fingers crossed. Only 7 eggs in there. I would be happy with say 3 or 4 chicks.

Thanks for checking
smile.png

on the first one you can break some of the sgell off, but if you see blood stop.

well, just went and checked and now have 5 pips!!!! can't believe it! Also, the one I have been worried about has made a tiny bit of progress.
ya.gif

Have been so worried. I wanted to do what you suggested, but have been afraid to open the incubator for fear of shrinkwrapping them. I did that last year and lost a couple.

Just gonna have to sit on my hands!!!!
smile.png

I so want these eggs to hatch, so Nick has another pair to show. No matter how many hatch, we are gonna keep them all, that way he has options. We have fallen in love with the bread and with the pair we got from you last year. He really enjoyed showing them and is looking forward to this year. So keeping to fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom