Faverolles Thread

Here's a few pics I took today.....

Blue boy from Misty....

15879_bluecockerel.jpg
15879_blueboy.jpg

Group shots:

15879_blueblackfavs2.jpg
15879_blueblackfavs.jpg

Blue pullet from Kassandra...LOVE her nice wide head...no, that's not leakage on her chest, it's just the way my pooey cell phone cam caught the light....

15879_bluegirl.jpg

Quote:
What a gorgeous group of youngins Jeanine! The pics are super and the kido's look so nice, thanks for sharing them
hugs.gif

ETA: Will you be offering any eggs from anything in the near future?

Last edited:
Quote:
What a gorgeous group of youngins Jeanine! The pics are super and the kido's look so nice, thanks for sharing them
hugs.gif

ETA: Will you be offering any eggs from anything in the near future?

Once the boys are old enough I'll have blue / black (Going to put that blue boy with my black hens from Leisha for starters). Otherwise just have the salmon/ blue salmon in bantams for now...
smile.png

Well, I lost the barred cockerel & a blue salmon pullet today.
hit.gif
I guess it was too hot? They had water & food and it was maybe 85 degrees in the coop...with the door open and the fan going? No one else seems to be too hot? I think I might lose my blue boy as well. DH already dug me a hole.
barnie.gif

I HATE losing these guys....I have no idea why I keep trying with them--other than they're cute!??!?
he.gif

Quote:
I am so sorry!
hugs.gif
This dang heat took so many! I hope your blue boy makes it!

Much to my DH's anger & resentment--the three remaining survivors are in a cage in the A/C.
lol.png
All three are eating & drinking...the cockerel is still pretty shaky and doesn't look well but he is eating & standing now.

Quote:
I am so sorry!
hugs.gif
This dang heat took so many! I hope your blue boy makes it!

Much to my DH's anger & resentment--the three remaining survivors are in a cage in the A/C.
lol.png
All three are eating & drinking...the cockerel is still pretty shaky and doesn't look well but he is eating & standing now.

I am glad he is doing a little better!!! Tell your hubby it could be worse! I know someone that has her survivors free ranging in the bathroom!
gig.gif

Quote:
lol.png

I am glad he is doing a little better!!! Tell your hubby it could be worse! I know someone that has her survivors free ranging in the bathroom!
gig.gif

OMG!
th.gif
He'd kill me AND them!
lol.png
He said "just for a while" so we'll see. It's supposed to be closer to 90 tomorrow and then get hotter & hotter. We had 90 degrees on Sunday, then Monday was 64 and pouring rain?!? Yesterday was about 80 and it's about 85 today...weird weather.

Back
Top Bottom