Why thank you! that is the bantam "area" LOL

Soon to have a new addition......
big_smile.png

Quote:
Why thank you! that is the bantam "area" LOL

Soon to have a new addition......
big_smile.png

wink.png
You bet i am thrilled! Will be cleaned - extra sand added - and all ready for her-

Oh my, Jagger could be Mr. Fluffers twiin!

Ok. SO, I think I have a problem. How do I confine Buffy Petunia to the coop when she has all day freedom and is so used to it? She's laying, but she is not using her nest box, and I can not find her nest but I know she's laying because she went off late this morning, bout 11 am or so, but not in the box. I ran out and went searching for her, but when I found her, she'd already moved from her nest... If only she was sitting on it, I would be able to find it... NOPE. SO, I can build an out of the coop nest box, or I could confine her... I don't know why she has stopped using it. Think maybe it could be that when I had a major leak in the roof I changed her nest box over to pine instead of straw?

Took a couple of pics of my goofy little off-colored pullet today while she was riding around on my shoulder "helping" me with chores....

15879_misty5.jpg
15879_misty6.jpg

The pics really do not do her justice...
love.gif

Quote:
Wow she is so pretty! I love when they " help" doing chores- i have a Delaware that "helps" as well. When i push mow the main pasture for the big girls she follows behind the mower non stop till i am done and if i stop she likes to jump up and ride on my lap

Back
Top Bottom