Faverolles Thread

Ok! I'm crazy!! Who contacted me a couple weeks ago about meeting me in Shawnee and possibly buying a pair of salmon favs. I cleaned stupid inbox and have lost all kinds of info I needed!!!

Took Brooks and Dunn outside yesterday and set them in the grass. Poor girls were so scared
hide.gif
they didn't know what to do. They just sat down and did nothing. I picked them up and moved them...same thing. Waited a little bit and put them back in the garage. I picked some grass for them to eat in their pen and they gobbled it right up.

I agree i have had birds one in particular that i could tell never really saw the light of day or grass. NOW? My goodness you cant get the door open fast enough when it is free range time! And when i mow she likes to follow behind the mower and get all the good clippings!
wink.png

I was expecting medium eggs...but instead i get this...tiny. midget eggs. she wont lay in the nest box either. no matter what I do. if i fill in her hole, she digs a new one and lays in it. I finally gave in and filled it with pine shavings, she's content with that. She also lays in the evenings. crows in the mornings lays in the evenings

294508_2556298706729_1231806241_3099929_1374315355_n.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Shawnee Oklahoma????????

~Aspen

Yep. Shawnee show December 10th, pretty good sized show. cant remember what ####s were last year, maybe 2500-3000ish?? Hope I'm not making that up!!!

http://www.okspf.com/Show_Information_.html - looks like entry limit is 2800 so it was somewhere around that last year

Ever since I found out about it a couple months ago I planned on going! If you end up going let me know. I would love to meet you!
big_smile.png

~Aspen

Back
Top Bottom