Faverolles Thread

Silly Brooks! Cute lil coop by the way! Yes two of mine insist on not roosting in well acceptable places. I have lil roost i ntheir run and that is where they choose to roost for the night, So i have to go in and carry and hand place them on roosts in the coop - spoiled lil stinkers

Thank you! The girls love their coop. If it's too cold, too windy or too rainy they come outside for maybe half hour to 45 minutes then head right back in. I know what you mean about roosting. I built a new one out of pieces of 4x4s...kinda looks like a hitching post. Sanded and painted it and it looks real nice. They don't use it.
barnie.gif

I set them on it everynight for almost 2 weeks. I still go out to check on'em...they are settin on a window sill or on the edge of a basket.
hu.gif

Kassandra...I love love love my new soaps!!! That box smelled wonderful when I opend it! I love ALL the scents! These are going to make great Christmas gifts!

THANK YOU and HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hey guys and gals,

i got one picture before the batterys went out!

Sorry about quailty, i have not yet installed my photo editing program so had to use the BYC resizer :?

the cock is the one with the most barring.
24247_100_2563.jpg
i well try and get petter pictures some other day!

Quote:
That almost looks like lacing, rather than barring, except on the tail..... hmmm...very interesting indeed!

It looks that way, but last time i checked it was barring lol, but yes i thought the same thing after looking at the picture.

It's a ohhh the faverolle laid two eggs have to put them in the bator (seeing as she as only laid 4 eggs in one year!!!!!!). And i got black chicks.... turning out to be some type of barred fav's. Gonna breed them next spring.

Back
Top Bottom