Faverolles Thread

Thank you. #17 hatched with a little more help. I am THRILLED with such a great hatch.

I just won Sandiklaws mixed auction so I'll have even more (and hopefully some diversity)! Woo hoo!

I am so happy you had such a wonderful hatch!! I have my first big hatch scheduled to start hatching late Saturday!

Congratulations Cloverleaf farm on your excellent hatch of Marcel and Summer eggs. Good luck.

Peter

Thank you so much Peter!!!!

Here's a pic of the fluffyness, there are some bantam Favs and some bantam Barnevelders in here too...but I ended up with 14 of your chicks out of the 18 eggs that made it to lockdown!! (Haven't given up on the other 4 eggs yet though!)
woot.gif

Thank you for the pics. Hmmm they look a bit muffy huh? smirk.
Peter

Here's a pic of the fluffyness, there are some bantam Favs and some bantam Barnevelders in here too...but I ended up with 14 of your chicks out of the 18 eggs that made it to lockdown!! (Haven't given up on the other 4 eggs yet though!)
woot.gif

woot.gif

E
Yeah, congratulations Jeanine...Lil Santa's? cute, or fuzzy easter Bunny-chicks, perfect for Easter
wee.gif
.....They are lovely....eliz

old marands black the main color blacks
also in recent years white and reds we ve created
me gene doctors !!!

Back
Top Bottom