Faverolles Thread

OK, here are a few pics from the show...I couldn't get these birds to pose for me for anything!

Here's BB / Champion Faverolles of open show / Reserve Champion Continental by Tamsen Polley:

Here's my pullet that went RB / Reserve Champion Faverolles of open show: (she isn't really that flat..)

BB / Champion Continental of the youth show: (OOPSIE, my bad, I said she was Reserve Ch Continental earlier...)

My blue bantam hen that couldn't be bothered to wake up for her photo op: ;)

Champion and Reserve Champion Faverolles of the youth show:

WOW!! What a show! I ran around that place like a mad woman all weekend (OK, truth be told I usually do that anyway LOL) but I had a blast!!

Numbers of birds shown still weren't as high as I would've liked to see, BUT were UP for our area!! YAY!!! And yes, the pair of LF chicks that were auctioned off were high bid, at for $160 for the pair. They were from Riddle / Patterson breeding.

There were 8 LF Salmons shown in the open show - 1 cockerel, 5 hens, 2 pullets Tamsen Polley took Champion Faverolles, and Reserve Continental with her salmon hen, and I took Reserve Faverolles of open show with a salmon pullet.

There were 5 bantams shown in the open show - 2 blue hens, 1 blue salmon cock, 2 salmon cocks. BB went to Karen Carpenter's salmon cock, and RB went to O'Neal Chicks salmon cock.

In the youth show, there were 2 LF salmon hens shown - BB and Reserve Continental to Jonah Hart, RB to Zack Markell
There were 7 bantams shown in the youth show - 4 blacks, and 3 salmons - BB and Champion Faverolles Junior to Jonah Hart, RB and Reserve Faverolles Junior to Mackenzie Graham.

Congratulations to all the exhibitors!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who made a donation - the host club, the Pacific Northwest Poultry Association, donated $100 in cash awards, Laurel Zepp, Karen & Tamsen Polley donated silent auction items, Elizabeth Martin donated special youth awards, and Andrew Hamilton made a cash donation toward awards.

I will post pics after I go to the store and get them onto a CD off of my camera! ;)
Thank you for all your hard work, Jeanine...and congratulations on your win! I wish I could have gone. I hope my market tote brought in some money for the club.

they are hard to get pics of, since mama broody is horrendus! i finally crated her to get these, will go through my pics and see if i can find a group pic- mama is a cochin and the sweetest natured girl until she goes broody...she can really bite hard...
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom