Faverolles Thread

Are Faverolle roosters good tempered? I am pretty sure that my pullet is a roo due to his black and brown wings, big comb, and thick legs. I am allowed to keep one roo in my town, but I don't know if my mom will let me. I know almost all roosters make noise, but has anyone had a quieter Faverolle rooster? What are your experiences with the roosters of this breed?

omgoshhh.. They are excellent roosters! I use mine for showmanship! He's the one I have as my avatar! His name is Fabio and he is such a gentlemen! They make great roosters! I had three and introduced them almost full grown and they got along from the start! They are very well tempered!!!!
thumbsup.gif

omgoshhh.. They are excellent roosters! I use mine for showmanship! He's the one I have as my avatar! His name is Fabio and he is such a gentlemen! They make great roosters! I had three and introduced them almost full grown and they got along from the start! They are very well tempered!!!! :thumbsup

Good. Now I hope my mom lets me keep him! Also, how do you think they would do with bantam hens? All but one of my hens are bantams. Can he crush them because of his size?

Back
Top Bottom