Faverolles Thread

I so hope they make it easily tomorrow and are safe and sound.
hmm.png
Poor girls.

I had birds shipped from California at 9am on a Tuesday (their time) take til 5 am Saturday, Cape Cod time and they were fine, don't lose hope yet

Hi, just checked the tracking numbers again (Thanks Cindy), and they have arrived in Seattle at the sorting facility (Sea-Tac airport) at 9:36pm this evening. Sssooooooo should know or see tomorrow....in theory they would travel to the Everett sorting facility and then onward to my post office in Marysville.......eliz

Hi, just checked the tracking numbers again (Thanks Cindy), and they have arrived in Seattle at the sorting facility (Sea-Tac airport) at 9:36pm this evening. Sssooooooo should know or see tomorrow....in theory they would travel to the Everett sorting facility and then onward to my post office in Marysville.......eliz
woot.gif

All 3 of the WA bound shipments have checked in at Seattle. Still nothing on the one going to PA.

Yours arrived at Everett at 1:31 am. Rita's were at Olympia at 12:39 am.

Last edited:
I just got a call---they're here!!! Pray they're alright.... Going to get them now.

They made it and they're fine!! Chatty and gorgeous. Thank you so much keesmom! I adore them and will post pictures as soon as they're settled!!

celebrate.gif
Woooohooooooooooo!

They made it and they're fine!! Chatty and gorgeous. Thank you so much keesmom! I adore them and will post pictures as soon as they're settled!!

celebrate.gif
Woooohooooooooooo!
Great news! How many did you get from Keesmom. The pullets I have from her are amazing.

celebrate.gif
Woooohooooooooooo!
I'm so glad they made it. The USPS website hasn't even updated yet to show that they've arrived.

I will be interested in knowing what size egg the lighter pullet lays. Same for Gigantor Henry, as well as one of the pullets n8ivetxn is getting. They are all from one of my last hatches, where I set only the largest eggs.

Back
Top Bottom