Favorite Hatchery???????

I have ordered from both ideal and mcmurrays and id have to say the best one for me was ideal even tho i had 2 chicks DOA thats the chance ya take when ordering chicks in the mail, My mcmurrays order was for 50 chicks, they sent 52 and 27 died with 2 DOA, I will never order from them again unfortunately.

Hey there,

I've ordered from most of the major hatcheres.... Ideal, Cackle, Stromberg's, McMurrary... I would have to say my favorite came from McMurray...
I don't want to say why I didn't like the others as much, but I will say I was always happy with McMurray's chicks. But Cackle is fine too.

Take Care,
Bill.

I was very happy with my small order from Meyer hatchery I got 8 chicks all sexed pullets one was a rooster but they refunded me. The hens are still alive and thriving today (as much can't be said for that poor EE roo
lol.png
) I ordered Cukoo marans people often say that when you order from a hatcher egg color will not be good mine is not great but is much better then what I expected. The birds are beautiful and make a wonderful addition to any flock and customer service is Great !

Henry

on sexing,,, most major hatcheries hire a company that goes around to the different hatcheries and do their sexing,, mcmurray hires them and i think ideal does too ( the same company) and thats why most "sexing" in the hatcheries are about the same.

I had two orders from Mcmurray both one day apart, 25 bantams and 25 standards, they were sent to oregon in 24 hours of leaving their hatchery, all lived and are 8 weeks now, recieved a few extras too. So far happy with them...

Back
Top Bottom