Favorite treats!

There is a post regarding treats that is just FULL of information on treats n grit that you should checkout. In the meantime here is the list I gathered on fav treats..... hard boiled eggs, small (not hard headed) meal worms, crickets, chopped up fruit such as strawberries, grapes etc, cucumbers, tomatoes, kale, clover and oatmeal. I have tried the eggs and they loved it so I can't wait to try out the other things. My chicks are only 2 weeks now so just started with treats.

I tried
There is a post regarding treats that is just FULL of information on treats n grit that you should checkout.  In the meantime here is the list I gathered on fav treats..... hard boiled eggs, small (not hard headed) meal worms, crickets, chopped up fruit such as strawberries, grapes etc, cucumbers, tomatoes, kale, clover and oatmeal.  I have tried the eggs and they loved it so I can't wait to try out the other things. My chicks are only 2 weeks now so just started with treats.  
tried to give mine hard boiled eggs and they don't like it that much. My big chickens do but my chicks don't!

I'm still really new to feeding the chickens snacks. So far mine love cut up tomatoes, grapes, grass, yogurt, and cottage cheese. They love them.

Back
Top Bottom