FBCM Hatching eggs (Splash, Black, Blue)

La Casa de Pollo

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 4, 2011
Northern Utah
fbcm4.jpg fbcm3.jpg
From a pen with 1 black and 1 blue roo over 5 blue hens, 3 black hens, and 1 splash hen. Roos came from my darkest eggs last year. All stock has properly feathered shanks, coloration (one of my blues has a bit lighter gold hackles than the deeper mahogany). Some eggs will get lighter the longer a hen lays. These are the actual eggs I am selling in the pics.
$50 includes shipping and handling for a dozen plus (I send as many extras as possible right now I have 20 ready to go to make up for any infertiles due to the cold, but they have been looking good and temps have been much more mild here over last week). These are from the last 5 days, available ASAP

View attachment 1252471 View attachment 1252472
From a pen with 1 black and 1 blue roo over 5 blue hens, 3 black hens, and 1 splash hen. Roos came from my darkest eggs last year. All stock has properly feathered shanks, coloration (one of my blues has a bit lighter gold hackles than the deeper mahogany). Some eggs will get lighter the longer a hen lays. These are the actual eggs I am selling in the pics.
$50 includes shipping and handling for a dozen plus (I send as many extras as possible right now I have 20 ready to go to make up for any infertiles due to the cold, but they have been looking good and temps have been much more mild here over last week). These are from the last 5 days, available ASAP

I am interested in purchasing a dozen hatching eggs from you. Please and thank you.

View attachment 1252471 View attachment 1252472
Sending pm.
Sending pm.

I’ve sent pm too and no response.

Back
Top Bottom