FBCM/Wellies/Olives/Cochins oh my! Hatch #2...Here we go~Due March 21!

Quote:
sorry for the wellies
idunno.gif

Sorry about your Wellies. :-(

I'll be watching to see how your hatch goes. I'll be overstuffing my LG tonight with 52 eggs and I am curious how your hatch will turn out!!!

Tamara

I do not think it had anything to do with my over stuffed status...really. It is very odd to me that it is only the wellies that failed. i wonder what the shipping trip looked like for them. Seems like it could have been rough. That is all I can think of.

Thay were not in the bator piled on the top. Most of the wellies got prime turner spots... (head scratching smilie
smile.png
)

Quote:
Were all your aircells intact when you got them? I know that sometimes if they are unstable or detached that can take a toll. And hard shipping can really do that to them. Even with the well packed eggs I got last time, about half were detached, and none of those made it past around day 12 or 13. A few didn't even start.

Quote:
Were all your aircells intact when you got them? I know that sometimes if they are unstable or detached that can take a toll. And hard shipping can really do that to them. Even with the well packed eggs I got last time, about half were detached, and none of those made it past around day 12 or 13. A few didn't even start.

The air cells were irregularly shaped...but I had some like that last time and they hatched...That could be the problem though.

bummer
I'm impressed you could see inside the bcm's and wellies
I just wait til the end on those.

Quote:
Hubby made me a candler with a 300 watt bulb in it...i can see the space station if it dark enough outside...
cool.png
gig.gif

awesome, I want to see specs on how he made that please
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom