Feather Wings- True Story of My Chickens

TechnoCat

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 20, 2011
Wherever Angel is~
okay, of course, the lady with the singing chickens (still cracks me up!) had to go and write a true story of the chickens through amulet's eyes.

CH 1

Dark. Cold. Scary. It was bouncy and I was very afraid. Even with my three sisters huddled around me, I was still cold. Suddenly, there was a gizzard wrenching sound. And light peeped through the circles in the dark brown thing. Then, something brought us upward, and we were left bouncing around for a few moments. Then all was still. All of us starting peeping in confusion.
“Orpington?” One of my sisters asked.
“Yeah, Australorpe?” I blinked, and saw her black fuzz through the circular holes in the brown thing.
“What’s happening?”
“I-I don’t know. Do you know Orpington 2?” I turned to the other Orpington. She stopped coughing. She was identical to me, light yellow feathers. So we called her Orpington 2.
“No. Australorpe 2, do you know?” Orpington 2 turned, and coughed again.
“I wish I did.” Australorpe 2 cheeped.
“Well, while we’re waiting for…whatever we’re waiting for, let’s name ourselves!” I suggested. Three chick heads turned to me.
“Um…I want to be Lily!” Orpington 2 smiled.
“I’ll be Golden Feather!” I cried.
“I’ll be…Rosie!” Australorpe peeped.
“My name’s Serenia.” Australorpe 2 said. And then we all slept.

But we didn’t sleep long. The bouncing started again. And then we were thrust to the left. Then more bouncing, and then some kind of machine started.

I will write more if anyone reads this!

Last edited:
no comments???
barnie.gif

WISH GRANTED!

CH 2

And all was still. But not for long. More bouncing. And then, the top of the brown thing opened. A large…thing with brown eyes and glass over her eyes smiled at us. Then, she put her hands around us, and put us behind bars. And then, a glass bowl of little brown pellets and a clear liquid was placed at the soft, straw in the bottom of our new home. I went over to the liquid and stuck my beak in it. It moved and it was cold. I opened my beak and tasted it. Water. And then, once again, we all slept.

We awoke to a crashing sound, and another huge thing, smaller than the first one was staring down at us.
“That one.” She squawked, pointing a claw at me. She was momma hen, I knew it. “Amulet.”
Amulet! Amulet! I had a new name!

As the sun rose on our second day of being alive, I turned to my flock. All of them were waking up. Except for Lily.
“Lily! Come on, get up!” I stood up and went over to her. Her eyes were closed and she was limp and cold. “Lily…no…” She was dead. And as another huge thing, the biggest, opened the side of the bars and picked up Lilly. He closed the door. He walked off, and we never saw her again.

As the days went on, I realized that the huge area blocked off by the bars was The Outside, guarded by a big black thing on four legs, and the black thing had a waving tail. We couldn’t go into The Outside, for we knew we would certainly die. Sometimes, the black thing would just stare at us. One day, Rosie was feeling brave and hopped through the bars. The big black thing started barking madly. The smallest thing on two legs grabbed the black thing by a blue strap around its neck and told it to follow her. And the black thing did! It went into an area that had a big glass door and also had a big black thing with moving pictures that other two legged animals stared at all day. The smallest two legged picked up Rosie. And she screeched.

Quote:
thanks! I'll do more (suffering slowly through writer's block- and it's baaaad! :hmm
he.gif
somad.gif
barnie.gif
idunno.gif
)
i need motivation! I need people to urge me on!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom