Feather's Full Bator, Two Month, Cochin Bantam, Hatchalong! If youre not in excited by this, I dont know what excites you!

Pics
Woohoo, Cochin bantams!! :wee I saw this in new posts and I had to click! I have incubators full of them, too, hatching around the same time as yours! 15 silkied BBS, 5 silkied Black, and 14 smooth Chocolate and Chocolate Cuckoo! 😁 The Blacks are from my own flock, testing fertility, and they're thus far developing, yay!

What a great hatch along! One of my favorite hatches was bantam Cochin eggs off eBay. I’ve tried to by more but that seller isn’t active anymore. 😭

I, too, am a chronic candler. I’ve learned so much from early candling. I’m so glad my curiosity outweighed the typical advice “there’s nothing to see”.

Can I join your hatch a long? I set some barnyard mixes 5/21. First hatch in over a year. Also first chickens since last fall. We downsized to travel the US in a 5th wheel. Still miss those girls!
Sure! All are welcome. Sorry about your girls. I'm excited for you to get back into chickens!

Woohoo, Cochin bantams!! :wee I saw this in new posts and I had to click! I have incubators full of them, too, hatching around the same time as yours! 15 silkied BBS, 5 silkied Black, and 14 smooth Chocolate and Chocolate Cuckoo! 😁 The Blacks are from my own flock, testing fertility, and they're thus far developing, yay!
Exciting! I love Cochin Bantams. I really want some duccles though. And silkies. And Polish bantams. And, well you get the point.

Pipd, what egg do you want?

HobbyFarmer, what egg for you?

Im candling all tonight, since it is day 5 and 7. And cracking the dud white eggs. I'll post candling results and who has each egg. If you had a dud white egg, grab a blue while you can! There is more people then eggs. Some of you may want to team up. Or not adopt at all! You can talk to @Chicken poppy. She might let you have hers.

Pipd, what egg do you want?

HobbyFarmer, what egg for you?

Im candling all tonight, since it is day 5 and 7. And cracking the dud white eggs. I'll post candling results and who has each egg. If you had a dud white egg, grab a blue while you can! There is more people then eggs. Some of you may want to team up. Or not adopt at all! You can talk to @Chicken poppy. She might let you have hers.
You can have it Hobby.

Back
Top Bottom