FEBRUARY HATCH-A-LONG come join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
woot.gif

I have up to 37 (yeah right) due to hatch on Fri or Sat...kinda forgot what day I started.

Anyway, they are on lockdown and peeping now.

I have a Valentine's Day Hatch Thread going https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=287560 But wanted to share on here too. I just put my remaining 6/25
roll.png
eggs in lockdown this morning. I candled last night and saw movement in one. I was so excited! I keep going in every five minutes to make sure temp and humidity are good and to see if anyone wants to come out yet. (It's still too early I know). But this is my first hatch and the anticipation is killing me!

Got the lockdown bator geared up and testing for tomorrow... woohoo! I can't WAIT hopefully all 4 of the eggs I have left will hatch so I can have Valentines babies! Guess I'll have to name one cupid...
woot.gif

I have 2 Light Brahma x EE and 3 Light Brahma x ? in the incubator!
Last Candling to be done on Friday,
Lockdown on Saturday,
Hatch on Tuesday the 16th~! (I hope)
fl.gif

Quote:
Do they normally peep when in lock down? I don't hear peeping.... hatch day is friday, should I be worried? Now I am going to be pacing back and forth in front of the bator wondering if any little noise is a peep! and freak out when there are no peeps!
sad.png

Quote:
Do they normally peep when in lock down? I don't hear peeping.... hatch day is friday, should I be worried? Now I am going to be pacing back and forth in front of the bator wondering if any little noise is a peep! and freak out when there are no peeps!
sad.png

No, alot of people never hear any peeping ahead of time. Maybe when they pip you will hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom