fed up of saying...

ebwy

Songster
10 Years
Sep 10, 2009
UK
"no, I do not have swine flu. What I have is a bad cold. No, it couldn't be the swine flu. No, I do not have bird flu either. No, I couldn't have caught it from the chickens, and I don't have it anyway. Colds still happen even when the whole world has gone paranoid about influenza germs!"

he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif

Last edited:
gig.gif
gig.gif
everyone who has a sniffy nose thinks they have swine flu!

Throw a spanner in the works and tell em its Equine Flu.

Last edited:
LOL that's funny!
big_smile.png
Whenever me and hubbie are out and I hear or see someone cough or sneeze I whisper to him, "Swine flu! Where's my hand sanitizer?" as a joke.
It was even on the front page of the paper: SWINE FLU HITS BC EARLY with a photo of kids on a soccer team not shaking hands as they pass each other at the end of the game.
lol.png
What about games like football or rugby? Are those kids not allowed to touch each other either?
lol.png

I was thinking about getting a bell to ring as I walk and yell "unclean! unclean!" every few steps ...

Quote:
Just tie a paper plate around your neck and write POSSIBLE SWINE FLU on it....

DANG i might do that next shopping trip - bet I get straight to the front of the line
gig.gif

My friend has had the swine flu for almost 4 weeks now.He keeps getting fever and has to go to the hospital every few days
sad.png

I'm soooo glad that I haven't had to go into town much.The whole public high school has it ! 100's of students are sick.
I have a really weal immune system so I'm surprised I haven't caught it yet. (knock on wood)

Quote:
Just tie a paper plate around your neck and write POSSIBLE SWINE FLU on it....

DANG i might do that next shopping trip - bet I get straight to the front of the line
gig.gif

If you do it, remember not to giggle
big_smile.png

(and tell us about it... does it work? )

ebwy - still doesn't have the piggypiggypiggy flu

Back
Top Bottom