fed up of saying...

gig.gif
My hubby is flying out of town today - I told him everytime he goes through the security check points, to look as shifty as he can - just for fun.

it is so much worse when you spend most of your time on a college campus. it overlaps with the campusses of 3 other colleges and universities, all of which have had confirmed cases of swine flu, and we have had a bunch of cases. everyone is getting extremely paranoid around here.
roll.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

my BF wouldn't need to be told to do that - it's stopping him that's the hard part!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

my BF wouldn't need to be told to do that - it's stopping him that's the hard part!

Never a dull moment! Gotta love that.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Never a dull moment! Gotta love that.

yes
big_smile.png

his nickname is "Loki" and he earned being named after the norse god of mischief, believe me!

I told him your suggestion of wearing a "possible swine flu" notice when he goes out and his eyes lit up...

Quote:
Just tie a paper plate around your neck and write POSSIBLE SWINE FLU on it....

DANG i might do that next shopping trip - bet I get straight to the front of the line
gig.gif

That's funny! You'll get the royal treatment.

ebwy,

I bet you not only get to the front of the line, but they offer to charge it AND deliver it for you.
wink.png

Last edited:
dunno, it's not something we're all taking too seriously here... they'd probably just glare at me!

Back
Top Bottom