feed sources near Baltimore, MD

Hi everyone,

I sell chickens, ducks, turkeys and now alpacas and goats. My name is Cathy and I live in Bel Air, MD 21015. My email address is [email protected] and my number is 410-491-3961. I am available to help any poultry fancier any way i can.
Chickens I breed are:
Orpington: Blue, Black, Buff and Lavender, Black Copper Maran, White Rock, Americauna and Olive Egger if desired( this will need to be ordered in advanced.
Ducks I breed are:
Indian Runner, Khaki Campbell, Hybrid 300, Muscovy, Pekin, Snowy Calls, Mandarin and soon to come Black East Indie.
Turkeys I breed are:
Oregon Grey and black winged Bronze.
Alpacas I breed are:
Suri and Hauyaca.
Goats are milkers.

Hi Cathy! It is Christine, Pat's neighbor. I had your email wrong.

Andrew, this is who I bought my chickens from. I highly recommend getting your chickens from her.
Christne

Hi Cathy,

We spoke last week on the phone regarding a few chicks (Americauna, Oliver Egger & blue) - just wanted to say Hi... counting down the days til the little ones hatch!

Waiting patiently,

Donna Marx

yippiechickie.gif

Hi everyone! I too am in MD, Southern Calvert County, to be more specific. I am looking for non soy feed but that's as far as I've gotten since my chicks are still in their shells.

I also spoke with Cathy in Mt. Airy lol.( Lavender Orps ) Small world!

I'm willing to travel if I can find non GMO and non soy feed. Any suggestions?

I have no idea what part of MD you are all in, but Organic Unlimited in Atglen Chester County, PA has no soy layer pellets. Look on their website & see if they have a distributor in MD.

We stopped by Fountain Green feed store off 136 today and he has locally grown grains that he uses to create his own feed at $30 / #50. He says there is no getting around gmo, but no medication, and no animal protein in the feed. He calls it organic which in my opinion isn't organic if it has gmo, but that is just my opinion.

Cindy in PA, I will check them out also. That location is about an hour away for us, something to fall back on if needed. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom