Feed store chickens

Beefcake15

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 23, 2012
Colorado
Can anybody tell me what kind the grey, white, or brown chickens are. They are from a feed store. I gave always bought from hatcheries and known what I was getting. But I can't figure these out?

The gray/blue ones actually look like Andalusians to me, if they are, interesting find at a feed store. The little white rooster kind of looks like a white plymouth rock, though he is big enough might be a cornish rock. The brown/reds look like some sort of RIR or production red, do they all have yellow feet? The two tone light/dark brown look like EEs

Yes there were 4 ee's, a silver laced wyndotte rooster, a golden laced wyndotte pullet, 2 bar rocks (but kind of look like my cuckoo marans), one black austalorp (I think and I can't tell if pullet or rooster), the red/ brown ones have all yellow legs no dark lines on them. There are 5 pullets in the brown/reds and one rooster. I love the white rooster the Wyandotte rooster already tries to peck my hand. I got 15 pullets and 5 straight runs I believe 4 out of the 5 straight runs are roosters. Oops! I was thinking they looked like andalusians too, but also thought that was odd for a feed store, they are very pretty. Thank you so much for your help!

Back
Top Bottom