Feeding coturnix mealies

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
If you can deal with listening to my annoying quail-baby talk...then this might acutally be interesting to watch lol....

First vid i dont think im talking at all, but this is Rosie (the tibetan) and Panda (Ikes son) trying to steal eachothers mealworms.

And this one you get to listen to my annoying self, lol, but if you listen closely you can hear why iim talking to Panda...he's talking back....the call he's making is normally made to tell other birds to get away... and I think that IS what he was doing, while also demanding i feed him...I thought it was cute though
lau.gif
(you can actually see him on several occations shove Rosie away with his breast) LOL!

Quote:
My coturnix at first were like that...had no clue what to do with them...and they take forever to learn how to swallow them, but once they master it, they're rude and steal from the ones that are still learning! LOL! It's easier with Tiger worms (red wigglers), they're longer so if one steals from the other, as long as both have a good hold they both get a peice lol!

Aw! to cute!

i still can't touch those worms though LOL not happening i do like i always do .. fling them out the bowl to them with a q-tip LOL!

it took a few tries for my Coturnix to eat them but now they love them
smile.png

my buttons took right to them so that was good Lol

LOL, that brown that's pacing back and forth is "PC" she has yet to learn that mealies are food so she had no participation in the mealie worm event she'll be attacking them in no time too lol

Back
Top Bottom