Feeling down

tinkestral

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 5, 2013
I think I am feeling sorry for my self today.
I have had my chickens for over a year with no problems at all and now I have three at once .
Firstly I have two warrens with swollen crops . The whole flock had them but these two just stayed swollen . I treated with maggots and to be honest it has done the trick. But both chickens look a state even loosing feathers on their crops.
My other hen who is now in a separate pen has a swollen eye. It looked a bit sore to start with and she had odd breathing plus a bad smell under her wings. No sign of a bite mark or any thing. Her breathing is ok now she isn't eating drink a lot . How ever her eye looks like she has been hit in it , vet says just pts!! There has been no new arrivals to the flock for a year xx

i'm feeling sorry for my self so sending hugs and sympathy. i hope yours continue to improve. perhaps a vitamin tonic would help recovery. i am losing mine one by one. the vet is clueless. number 8 is now dying. the highs and lows and chicken keeping.......

take care. it's fantastic when all is going well.

Omg no
i'm feeling sorry for my self so sending hugs and sympathy. i hope yours continue to improve. perhaps a vitamin tonic would help recovery. i am losing mine one by one. the vet is clueless. number 8 is now dying. the highs and lows and chicken keeping.......

take care. it's fantastic when all is going well.
, it's awful isn't it because they really grow on you. Xxx HHS c

Back
Top Bottom